Join now

Just a question of Time :) (Munich)

Dear All

My name is Nicola Podda, I’m an Italian graphic designer from Milan who lives in Munich:
searching for my first job opportunity in Germany I propose my experience, my carisma to you..

I first gained a Diploma in "Graphic Arts" at the "Accademy of Manual and Sperimental Art" and then graduated at the "Politecnico of Milan" in "Design and Architecture".
Self-taught, I learned the job direclty on the field: as a graphic I previously worked for the Politecnico of Milan, for the council of Milan and then in the marketing department, the content factory FastenSeatBelt.it, where I occupied the role of "stand alone" creative graphic.
My duties in the job required the development Below the line through Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign and Flash of advertising for fashion brands like 55DSL, Bjorn Borg, Dsquared and Peuterey and in addition to this:
talking with national and internationationl customers finding the right compromise between utility and pleasure
to be sensitive to customer needs, always give the best advice considering the proper responsibilities
work hard to find a solution or more than one
working with/for the team, learning from mistakes and improve practical skills.

This is basically what I have assimilated from different professional experiences I have faced up to now.

I'd like to grow more with you and learn your Know how.
I have been evaluated as a person who is dynamic, creative, keen on public relations, with a strong sense of duty combined with great enthusiasm: it is essentially what I am, a passionate person who strives for professional and personal growth.

My English is fluent; also, I recently completed the advanced course in German language level a2 at the DeutschAkademie in Munich: I simply hope to have the opportunity to dust it off!

I Reiterate my greatest interest to share my experience and grow up with you in a new job dimension.
I remain at your disposal for any clarification and I am available to move and start immediately.
Trusting in your welcome feedback, I extend my most sincere regards.

Nicola Podda

Munich Forum