We are currently looking for Key Account Manager for supporting our business activities in distribution of special metal alloys in Europe.
Essential Job Functions:
• Develop a strong understanding of Hermith products and services
• Update custom reports to review sales and new opportunities
• Evaluate and approving affiliates to run the offers
• Updating internal and customer reports, review customer inventory requirements and sales
• Manage all aspects of a sales territory including regular phone contact, service, sales, quoting and prospecting for new business
• Coordinate with internal departments to respond quickly to customer needs, requests and problems
• Maintain a high degree of sales ethics.
• Make effective use of all selling tools, systems and technology
• Assist in various support functions as needed.
• Assist with internal brainstorming and strategy meetings
• Learn about the industry
The suitable candidate must be fluent in English or German (other languages such as French, Spanish, Italian, Russian is preferable):
• Be able to handle customers with extra care, dedication and courtesy
• Have strong analytical skills
• Highly energetic, self-motivated individual with a desire to succeed
• Professional verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional active listening skills
• Be able to contribute to long term business decisions
• Be self motivated and committed to detail
• Be able to take relevant initiatives and to work with little supervision
• Computer proficiency including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
Sound good? If you think you've got what it takes to become part of the Hermith Team - send us your CV plus the reasons why you think you would be a perfect fit, to Protected content