One of Europe's largest and top patent and trademark law firms is currently searching for an English team assistant to work in their Munich Office. The firm has over Protected content with approximately 60 native English speakers.
Ideally, we are searching for a candidate with the following qualities:
- a native English speaker
- computer / word processing skills (i.e. MS Office)
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- works well under pressure; ability to timely meet deadlines
- organized, detailed-oriented; ability to multi-task
A college degree and German language skills are a plus.
This position is an administrative role which includes the following responsibilities:
- assisting patent attorneys with audio typing correspondence via dictations
- drafting/composing/editing/emailing correspondence to clients, foreign associates and the European Patent Office
- invoicing clients
- file/case/database management
- monitor/administer deadlines
- various ad hoc reporting/small-scale projects (i.e. status reports, expense reporting, online legal research, preparing agendas)
If you are interested in becoming part of an international team, please contact me.