Join now

Two furnished rooms are available for rent from 1.December Protected content , for 3 or 6 months, in a very beautiful flat in a heritage building in the center of Munich. Lehel is a leafy-green neighborhood.

The flat is a quick five minutes walk from high-end Maximillianstrasse, charming cafe-filled St. Anna Platz, Praterinsel and Maximilianeum - the underground station is Lehel, 5 minutes walk, well connected to public transport.

The rooms for renting are a very charming bedroom (king size bed and wardrobe) and a living room (couch & armchair) with an elegant parquet floor. The two rooms are connected with a door. The rent for both rooms is 900,- € per month. (Only for one person!)

The rooms to be shared are the kitchen, bathroom and guest bathroom. The kitchen is equipped with washing machine, dishwasher and fridge.

Your rooms are seperated from my room by a long corridor so everybody can benefit from own privacy.

If you are a mature, considerate and tidy, male or female and more than 30 years old, and interested ☺ - please contact me by email at eva. Protected content , sending me some information about yourself. I will send you some pics from the flat and from the rooms.