Join now

Look for marketing communications role. (Munich)

I moved to Munich for personal reasons, and I have been looking for work for the last couple of months, but can't seem to get my hands on a role.

I am a marketing and communications professional with over 8 years of experience.

Accomplished in reaching key targets for marketing and communications programs in international enterprises. Expert in leading specific tasks in company-wide projects and identifying ways to best perform tasks, ensuring positive productivity is not affected. Persuasive negotiator – and experience on working with Senior Managers.

Experience spans developing marketing communications campaigns (including all aspects of traditional and online media), digital solutions for capturing new customers and customer relationship management, brand research, development and deployment, online customer experience, strategy and development of value propositions for key solutions.

I am looking for any roles in marketing, communications, online marketing, customer support, admin - anything really.

Can anyone help me?

Munich Forum