Join now

Looking for a e-Marketing, e-Business position (Munich)

Dear all,

Shortly arrived in München, I am french but worked mainly for international US and UK companies. French business school + MBA International Management in the USA.

E-marketing, web developer and web project manager with 15 years of experience in corporate companies as well as a consultant looking for a position in München.

Experience in :

- Developing custom solutions with the CMS joomla. (vertical markets real estate and yachting). project management of international developer team.

- Installing, managing implementation of e-commerce stores (magento, virtuemart, oscart) projects.

- I acquired operational experience in managing e-marketing campaigns and social networks integration campaigns. strategy, branding and dashboard analysis.

- advanced working knowledge in SEO, SEM and site ranking optimization.

I speak fluently french and english Protected content in the USA and UK).

I started the Integrationkurs for german. My goal being to reach a sufficient level in german by the end of this year in order to be able to communicate in a professional environment in german.

I am looking for an agency or a corporate company (preferably for the moment with english or french communication in the daily work)

I am used to present projects reports and sales presentation at C level managers. Pre-sales technical application architecture consultant experience.

Do not hesitate to contact me for a position. I am in München and available locally for interview.

CV upon request

Working knowledge of the Microsoft and Adobe suites

Olivier

Munich Forum