Join now

Looking for a english speaking job (Munich)

I´m looking for a English speaking job, In Munich.

I have a BBA, with a major in marketing and management. Right now I do a MBA in International Business at The European Business School In Munich. Through work, study and sport I have shown myself how to be a positive, open and an approachable colleague. I work well, both individually and in a team. I always meet deadlines and seek for the best outcome in any given project. I have worked with people from different cultures and formed good working relationships. I strive in gaining the best quality of the product in hand. Through my previous work experience, I value hard work and its reflection on good results.

I want to work and learn more from well educated and experienced colleagues. I would find it an incredible experience to understand how to apply my academic studies to the real world and work.

I believe my background can bring more diversity, as this is important for companies . I am an adventurous individual and am not afraid to travel and grow in the hands of a great company.

I am a fast learner and good at communicating. While working as an apprentice for a union organization in Norway for two years, I had placements in all different business functions, where I had to learn quickly. One of my tasks was to be a assistant to the CEO. I work well under pressure, and am not afraid to be thrown in the deep end. At the end that’s how we learn the best.

I speak:
Norwgian ( Native)
Englisg (Fluent)
German (Some)

Please E-mail me if you are intrested, and I will send my Cv

Therese. Protected content

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Therese Selbekk