Join now

Looking for a flatshare (Munich)

Dear all,

My name is Elina and I am a 21 year old female student at Maastricht University honors college focusing my coursework on statistics, mathematics and chemistry. I will be starting a semester long internship in Munich in the area of Munchen Hackerbrucke station in September and hence I'm looking for a room, preferably within a walkable distance from the station.

My requirements for the room are:

-any size
-any floor
-kitchen and bathroom to be shared with 5 people or less
-occasional parties are fine, but not too frequent as good night rest is essential
-price: up to 450eur (all incl.)

About me:
- a Latvian citizen, having lived in 6 different countries in 4 different continents for a month or more and traveled around the globe I enjoy traveling and meeting new people.
- tend not to spend too much time on home, but when I'm at home I'm usually quiet and would consider myself neat. If I have the time or chance tend to cook at least few times a week.
- like to involve myself in community service and volunteering next to my studies and work.
- Hobbies include theatre & improvisation, jogging, arts, reading about philosophy and human behavior.
- Speak Latvian and English fluently, Danish and Russian at an advanced level, beginner French and Spanish. Would love to pick up some German.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!