Join now

Looking for a job in Biotech/Pharma R&D (Munich)

Hello everybody,
I am currently looking for a new challenge in Pharma/Biotech R&D in München. I have 9 years of experience working in international cross-functional laboratories (biochemistry/biophysics and molecular biology), leading scientific projects and managing people. I pursued a bachelor´s degree in chemistry and a PhD in structural biology in Spain, and 2 postdocs in biophysics and biochemistry in Singapore and the Netherlands respectively.
From my work abroad, I have learned not only multiple technical and scientific skills but also crucial soft skills such as intercultural awareness and capacity to interact at different levels. I am a very social person and I am always looking for ways to learn and meet new people.
Currently, I am studying German (B2 level) and as a hobby I love coordinating and organizing events and parties for my friends and family.
I would love to hear from you if you have any suggestions on how to increase my chances to land a job or you know any company interested in my background.
Thanks a lot in advance for the help :)
Nerea

Munich Forum

Our Global Partners