Join now

Looking for a job in Munich

Hi everyone,

I am a Psychology graduate with background in Customer Care (Telecom and HR industries) and Business Process Operations (HR related sector) and I am actively searching for a job in Munich with English and French.

I also have a good understanding of Portuguese and I am an A2 level German Speaker, on the point of enrolling in a B1-B2 German Course.

With 6 additional years of volunteer experience, I've shaped my professional persona into a hard-working and reliable individual, with strong communication skills, ready to take highly stressful tasks and to deliver high quality services.

With a great deal of team spirit, assertiveness and problem solving skills, I’ve managed several national and international projects with NGOs from Estonia, Portugal and Romania and I’ve been part of an international corporate project with Switzerland with my former employer.

In case you find my profile suitable, please do not hesitate to contact me at Protected content . I will also provide a phone number with my CV.

Thank you!

Lavinia Basarab

Munich Forum