Join now

Looking for a job international relations (Munich)

Hello everybody!

My name is Yolanda Lopez, I´m Mexican and have 3 years living in Germany, first in Osnabrück and recently in Lindau. I studied in Mexico bachelor in international relations and in Osna, master in international migration and intercultural relations. I am looking for a job related with international and intercultural relations, preferably with Latin America. I love working with people, organizing and developing projects. I am interested for instance in: a) Human Resources, taking care of expats working abroad (e.g. in Latin America). B) Customer relationship management. C) Intercompany coordination or D) Inter-country coordination. But I am wide open for other projects.
I have 4 years work experience in diverse projects mostly regarding to communications and international relations in Mexico. I am very passionate, full motivated, responsible, hard working, flexible and open minded. I´m always looking to learn more and I love to take challenges. Spanish is my mother tongue and I also speak fluent German and English.
I would appreciate a lot for your contact, help, tips and orientation!
Kind Regards,

Yolanda

Munich Forum