Join now

Looking for a summer job (Munich)

I am an italian college student and I will be in Munich in July and August to attend a German language course at the DeutschAkademie. Since I will have class for just 3 hours a day monday to thursday, I have much free time to work, I am looking for a job of any kind, from waitress to baby/pet sitter, tour guide, housekeeper...
I have worked as a waitress in Italy, babysitter in Munich, I've also been a volunteer in Las Vegas for a women shelter (serving meals, sorting donations), and in Italy for a study abroad program (USAC) organising activities for students and being a tour guide helper during field trips. In my college town I've also been teaching italian to american students and did language exchanges. Right now I am working in Liège (Belgium) at the Jupille Cultural Center, organising trips in Belgium and abroad.
I speak English, Italian, French and Spanish and I am studying German (I am not fluent but I can understand a bit - I have a B1 level so far). I have a bachelor's degree in Modern Languages and Cultures and I am attending two masters degree, one in Languages for International Comunication (at Tuscia University, Italy) and one in Marketing and Global Comunication (online).
Send me a message if you're interested and I will send you my CV.