Join now

Looking for a WG-room in Munich, starting march

Hi guys :)

I am looking for a WG-room or a small 1-room appartment for me. My name is Alina, I am 22 years old and a LMU Munich student majoring in Business Administration. In Protected content got the DAAD scholarship for a complete bachelor degree, it was actually the reason why I came to Germany. I was born in Siberia , Russia and have been living in Munich since Protected content , and I expect to stay longer here. In Protected content successfully earned an Industrial Engineering degree from National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University in Russia and have worked for some good companies in Munich in project management, as well as for strategic development in TÜV SÜD. Now i am working in Allianz SE for business continuity management.
I am an active and creative person , like to play piano and guitar. I also love to draw, in Russia I have graduated Choreography/dance school, art school , as well a music school (piano). So, I am very communicative and very interested in meeting new people and learn new cultures. I love to share good conversations in front of a nice bottle of wine, I also like to cook, and experiment new tastes. I am not a smoker, and often spend my time Off listening to any kind of good music and movies.
I´m looking for a relaxed accommodation near the city centre. My budget is Protected content . If someone knows some addresses, persons who are searching for a room-mate or who rent their flat, i am glad to be of some help.

Regards,
Alina

Munich Forum