Join now

Looking for an Internship opportunity!! (Munich)

Dear Munich Members :o)

I am currently studying a Master Degree in International Communication Studies in Taipei, Taiwan.

I studied Sciences and Techniques of Communications in Mexico and I have been working in Media the last eight years of my life.

I have two years of experience as a reporter in a local newspaper, two years as a Chief Editor of a weekly publication as well as some experience hosting and reporting in different Television emissions in Mexico.

I love to write and practice foreign languages. I earned a grade of 96 points out of Protected content the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the Diplôme d’Etudes de Langue Française (DELF), the Unit A1 of Diplôme Approfondi de Langue Française (DALF), and a final note of 73 points out of 80 in the Test of Proficiency-Huayu (TOP) in Chinese; as well as Native Spanish.

As a requirement for my Master’s Degree I need to accomplish an internship abroad for at least two months. I will be in Munich from June to August, Protected content . Therefore I am positive and very eager for an opportunity to gain practical experience by doing the internship in Germany (that would be awesome!!!)

If somebody has any information or help about it, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you!!

Thank you all very much, in advance.

Yours faithfully,

Lily Arrieta.

Munich Forum