Join now

Looking for blues musicians to from a band (Munich)

Views

Hey everyone, any blues fan musician in the house?
I love the blues, specially classic chicago and west coast styles, I play the harmonica since quite a while, I've been with some amateur bands before, and sometimes I even dare to sing a bit, not always a good idea though :S
Anyway, It's been almost a year since I arrived back to Munich and even though I've tried some jam sessions (hideout, kulturkeller, alfonso's, blues session at the Tigerenten/Glockenbachkinder), I have not been able to find amateurs musicians willing to form a band and to get together somewhere to play and rehearse regularly and maybe find a gig from time to time, so maybe I get lucky here, a good blues guitar player would be great to find, not much rocking srv style, a good tasteful blues guitarist would be fantastic, then we'd probably need a bass player and a drummer who'd love the blues and like the simple blues grooves and fills. A singer would be fantastic too, where he/she can really put his/her feelings into the songs, what about it? anyone? please let me know,
cheers,
Javier (a.k.a. Diabluz)

Munich Forum

Our Global Partners