Join now

Looking for blues musicians to from a band (Munich)

Views

Hey everyone, any blues fan musician in the house?
I love the blues, specially classic chicago and west coast styles, I play the harmonica since quite a while, I've been with some amateur bands before, and sometimes I even dare to sing a bit, not always a good idea though :S
Anyway, It's been almost a year since I arrived back to Munich and even though I've tried some jam sessions (hideout, kulturkeller, alfonso's, blues session at the Tigerenten/Glockenbachkinder), I have not been able to find amateurs musicians willing to form a band and to get together somewhere to play and rehearse regularly and maybe find a gig from time to time, so maybe I get lucky here, a good blues guitar player would be great to find, not much rocking srv style, a good tasteful blues guitarist would be fantastic, then we'd probably need a bass player and a drummer who'd love the blues and like the simple blues grooves and fills. A singer would be fantastic too, where he/she can really put his/her feelings into the songs, what about it? anyone? please let me know,
cheers,
Javier (a.k.a. Diabluz)

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Munich Forum