Join now

Looking for Job (B.A. International Management) (Munich)

Hello everybody! I am looking for a job or traineeship in Munich. I have previously lived in the city, although currently I am in Deggendorf (Bayern). Preferably the working language needs to be English, since my German is yet far from fluent. I would be able to start in the beginning of July. Below I will give you some more formal information for myself.

I am currently in the process of writing my bachelor thesis as a last step of my education as bachelor in International Management. The subjects I have been trained in include Financial Management, Marketing, Project Management, Cross cultural management, HRM and others. My studies have been entirely conducted in English language together with students from various countries.

As an addition to my academic background I had a 6-month internship as part of the Consultancy of a company engaged in Survey and Employment Solutions. I believe this developed my analytical skills and sense of responsibility in a team-oriented, project based work. During this time I worked in close collaboration with the project manager and consultant assigned to each respective client. Part of my tasks was the preparation of reports and presentations as a component of the necessary analysis on the survey data. The use of Excel and PowerPoint was integral element of my job. Additionally I also worked with the company specific reporting tool. Substantial part of my training was in interpretation of the received survey numbers. The company clients were usually international corporations and during my time there I learnt how to successfully communicate and coordinate a project which spans across borders.

Previously I have also been employed in two companies as an administrative and sales assistant. The wide variety of tasks included in my duties has sharpened my organizational skills, attention to detail and my ability to manage tasks with speed and accuracy. The different periods in which I have worked and studied in Germany, Belgium and Bulgaria have developed my character for quick adaptation and efficient work in a new environment.

In case you think there might be a suitable position in your company, I would love to give you further information about myself!

Greetings,

Mihaila

Munich Forum