Join now

Looking for lawyer to deal with Cablesurf (Munich)

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to contact my internet provider CABLESURF for the last 6 months (no joke) to change my address, since I moved from the apartment where I had the internet connection.

I have sent countless e-mails to their customer service, I could only get reply to one of them which said they do not reply inquiries in English; so I started communicating in German, but again, no replies:)

I called their customer service multiple times, they tell me they cannot do anything over the phone and I need to send an e-mail to customer service., where I get no replies to anything!

They keep debiting the monthly fee from my bank account for the last 6 months, even though I don’t receive any service from them.

So I feel like I have to contact a lawyer to cancel my membership and possibly get the money back that I had been paying all these 6 months.

Does anybody encountered similar situation, or can anybody advise me about what to do? If anybody can tell me a consumer lawyer/firm who can help me in English I would highly appreciate.

Thanks!

Munich Forum

Our Global Partners