Do you have extensive marketing experience including online and social media campaign management?
Are you able to work as part of a small, energetic team, taking initiative and responsibility for your own projects?
Are you fluent in English and confident establishing relationships with executive students and third parties? If so then we would like to hear from you.
- You will take responsibility for a promoting the Advanced Qualifications Programme at Globe Business College Munich; planning, implementing and evaluating suitable marketing campaigns to ensure sufficient student numbers on all courses
- Establishing relationships with key stakeholders in companies, agencies and networks
- Supporting and advising potential students on their study options and understanding their needs
- Creating and writing content for social media, website and print material
- Managing online marketing campaigns, including Google Adwords
- General marketing administration and database maintenance to ensure the smooth running of your campaigns
- Planning and managing events to drive recruitment for your courses
- Attending professional networking events to increase brand awareness and extend your network of potential students
- Previous experience in a marketing role with a focus on online marketing
- Experience with Google Adwords and Analytics
- Proven results through social media campaigns
- Knowledge of the complete marketing and sales process…
- …with a passion for Relationship Marketing
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to connect with people and establish relationships
- Native-level written and spoken English a must
- Good level of German would be a bonus
- Impressive organisation skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a small, international team
If this sounds like you then please send your CV, cover letter, earliest start date and salary expectations to Stacy Ives Protected content