Join now

MBA Engineer looking for a job (Munich)

Hello,
i'm Edoardo Facchini, telecommunication engineer. I've worked like consultant for 4 years in a network element vendor, i was in the training center and i've trained operators of the client company (all the biggest like Wind, China Telecom, Vodafone and other from all over the world).
This experience permitted me to increase my technical knowledge, improve my approach to the client, to understand its needed and tail on them the offer. Moreover it has improve my approach to cultures different from mine.

Before this i've worked like R&D Engineer in an other telecommunication vendor, i've worked on Quality of Service, realtime ed embedded systems on Linux platform.

To improve my business knowledge i've attended an Executive MBA at Mib School of Management (certificato AIMBA, ASFOR) while i was working. My final essay was about strategic marketing (competition on high speed railways in Italy).

Now i'd like very much to work in a multinational company in Germany, I'm open to industries different from telecommunication where i can use my technical experiences and knowledge gained at the MBA,

Best regards

Edoardo Facchini

Munich Forum