Join now

meeting up....... ? (Munich)

I know a lot of you are interested in meeting " new friends/people/contacts " in Munich having looked through some of your profiles

Internations is looking at a new concept of "Art Lovers groups" - see below..

I thought to try this out on 6th ( or 7th / 8th ) around the coming stARTup show of art from 6 artsists from the international arena, which may - Protected content

If anyone is interested to come along and meet others over a glass of wine and some art / conversation, and then go off for some food locally, please get in touch with me...

Nigel

-------------- Protected content

Starting an Art Lovers Group in your city
Dear members of the group “Art and Art Lovers”,

InterNations is aiming to provide a lively experience for its members both online and offline in your Local Community. We often receive the feedback from our members that you want to come together more often in a more intimate environment. This is why we will soon introduce a new feature: the InterNations Activity Groups.

Having an Art Lovers group on InterNations will allow you to come together with fellow members that love fine arts, and enjoy visiting galeries and exhibitions. Attending art events in your city together, exploring the local scene, and enjoying a nice dinner afterwards…
InterNations Activity Groups Team

Munich Forum

Our Global Partners