Join now

Motivated, Friendly and Seeking Job Opportunities (Munich)

Hi Everyone,

I am relocating from the U.S. to Munich in early October, Protected content I am currently seeking any roles related criminal justice, mental health counseling, or administrative jobs but I am open to try a different industry that I can flourish. I graduated with a B.A. in Criminology, and a minor in Sociology and I recently finished all my classes for my masters in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. I have just my internship left to graduate with my master’s degree. I have related work experiences from my education but I am eager to work in an industry that can provide a challenge and long term career growth for a growing organization to make a positive impact on revenues. My personal and educational background as shaped my persona into a self-motivate, driven individual who is ready to venture into new and exciting directions. I am creative and self-discipline to complete challenging tasks. I am very persistent and eager to achieve any task and challenge that present itself. I am ready to take highly stressful tasks to deliver high quality service and I understand the importance of being accurate, efficient and dependable and strive to achieve such goals. I am very energetic and dedicated with strong interpersonal skills. I have a warm and friendly personality that can help connect to others. I am have excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions at Protected content . I will provide more information and my resume or CV.

Thank you and looking forward to hearing any feedback or suggestions.

Nicole Daley

Munich Forum