Join now

Motivated professional seeking job opportunity (Munich)

Hello all,

I could use your help: I'll be moving to Munich in September and would like to ask for information regarding working in the city.

I'm looking for job opportunities in the field of business (consulting, management); education and/or language learning; non-profit and/or philanthropy.
I have a BS in International Business from Bryant University and an MS in Global Affairs from NYU. My previous work experience includes conducting market research and consulting SME's on export/import opportunities, setting up shop in Europe and increasing customer base, researching competitors for a non-profit education institute, and conducting data analysis for and advertising agency in the US.
I've just received my CELTA certificate to teach English and have so far taught young adults in Malta for EF Education First.

I'd like to know if:

1) anyone has worked with recruitment firms in the city? Are there any go-to's? What should I know when working with these? Do's dont's?

2) any companies hiring, particularly looking for candidates with international experience?

3) any language school looking for teachers (general and/or business English)?

4) any career coaches to recommend?

I'd appreciate any information/tips/contacts you might have to share.
You can reply to this post or at my email: Protected content .

Thank you for your help.

Ingrid

Munich Forum