Join now

Moving? Decluttering? Ask a Professional Organizer (Munich)

If you are preparing to move into a new home or feel you are living in a state of permanent chaos and are tired of wasting time looking for your car keys, documents or your favourite other shoe, but don't know where to start, it's maybe time to work with a Professional Organizer.
Just as you would work with a personal trainer to get into shape or to help you lose weight more effectively through targeted diet and exercise, LadyButler is a „personal trainer“ for your home, working with you to
– define the areas where your home needs to lose weight or redefine it’s shape
– help you achieve your home’s new look and - importantly - understand how to maintain it.
I am Anna Harrison and I founded LadyButler to help busy people like you create a home environment which increases quality of life, as well as saving time, money and a lot of frustration.
LadyButler has been profiled in "Cosmopolitan", "Country Style" and other publications and works primarily in the Munich area.
Projects can encompass just a closet/wardrobe detox/restructuring, or multiple rooms.
An initial meeting would establish the scope of the project and define a timeplan (which can be split up to avoid organizing fatigue!), as well as the anticipated costs (depending on the number of hours/days).
If you - as a private individual or as a company - have any questions or need assistance with a project, I would be delighted to hear from you via InterNations or Protected content .
By the way, more good news: the costs for a professional organizer are partially tax-deductible in Germany!
Anna
Protected content

Munich Forum