Join now

Need somewhere to stay for OKTOBERFEST??? (Munich)

Hello fellow Oktoberfest enthusiasts!

Are you finding it difficult to find an available hotel room during the two weeks of Oktoberfest? Or maybe the prices are jacked up too high (as they always are!)

Well you're in luck! I have two rooms (a loft and a master bedroom) that I have in my two-story house that I am renting out during the two-week Oktoberfest period. I am renting them out at a nightly price. BUT if you want to reserve a room for a couple days we can discuss a package deal price. The catch is that the rooms will be available from 9:00pm (check-in Protected content the next morning (check-out). This is my private house and when I leave for work, you must leave also! So this is for people who aren't looking for a place to lounge around in. This is strictly a place for someone who needs somewhere to sleep, take a shower, have water and coffee provided to them and then be on their way the next morning.

I have a two-story house near the Olympiapark right next to public transportation which takes about 15 minutes to get to the Oktoberfest grounds. I am renting out the upstairs of my house - a private master bedroom and another loft area with a bed.

Prices are as follows:

1 person solo: 35 euros/night
2 people: 75 euros/night
3-4 people: Protected content
5-6 people: 200euros/night

Available starting from Sunday, September 23rd - Sunday, October 7th - WITH EXCEPTION OF FRIDAY AND SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 28TH, 29TH NOT AVAILABLE!

For more information please send me an email to: Protected content . First come first serve so reserve today ; )

Take care and happy beer drinking! ; )