Join now

Networking Behavior and Personality Type Research (Munich)

Hi InterNations Members, as we all like to participate in networking sites like this and use events to build our personal networks, I thought some of you may be interested in both helping me out and furthering research on the link between networking behavior and personality type. My wife is currently conducting research for her masters thesis on this very topic. She has developed a survey which will help further define the link between the personality type and networking behaviors. i.e. introverts have more deep but smaller networks, extroverts have larger more shallow ones, etc. The survey is completely ANONYMOUS and it will take between Protected content depending on how fast you can read and write :) . We need as many people as possible to fill it out so please feel free to pass the link along to any colleagues or friends that would like to do something charitable. Just click the link and the survey opens, easy as that. The survey will be open to fill out until the end of January. Many Thanks in advance for your support and I hope to see you all at the next IN Party.

And the important Link is: Protected content

As a small thank you we would be willing to send you a copy of the final thesis if you are interested in the results. Simply send an email to Protected content and we would be happy to send a copy in April when it is completed.

Munich Forum

Our Global Partners