new position for Team Assistant (Munich)
We are currently looking for an additional Team Assistant to support our backoffice.
Located in Munich, Germany, Hermith GmbH specializes in the distribution and stocking of special alloys of Titanium for the aerospace, automotive, industrial and medical markets. We are an EN Protected content distributor/stockist recognized throughout Europe for the supply of aircraft grade Titanium Alloy products.
• support of Sales and Operations department;
• routine clerical and organizational tasks: organize files, draft messages, schedule appointments, and support other staff;
• sorting and distributing incoming emails/post and organizing and sending outgoing post;
• seek and evaluate qualified supplies and subcontractors to provide quality goods/service;
• follow shipment procedure to ensure that goods are coming to a right place in right time;
• ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies;
• develop and maintain relationships with warehouse and transporting subcontractors.
• booking and sorting expenses; maintaining office budget
• liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation;
• Good written and oral communication skills in English (German or Russian is an advantage)
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Should have the ability to meet targets
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team.
• Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others.
• High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
• using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
If you are interested, then please send us your CV via e-mail to Protected content .