Join now

Nice "Glas-Vitrine" for sale - H 220cm - W 91cm (Munich)

I bought this Glas-vitrine (H 220cm x W 91cm x D 39cm) a couple of weeks ago from a private person and realize it is not what fits my place - even though it is a very nice elegant vitrine, with one side completely glass and the illuminated glass shelves have a stunning effect in the evening - the other side - half the height is a door and the bottom half has four automatic soft closing drawers -

this is not an IKEA piece of furniture -

I cleaned it thoroughly and it has been disinfected before moving it into my place - an additional wall switch has been mounted to facilitate the "on and off" - i also added additional professional fasteners to hold the two elements (right and left) in place, hence giving the entire vitrine more stability - Protected content

pictures can be mailed to you at any time - would love to have this vitrine out of my place by no later than the 25th of this month - as i am going to get another sideboard to take up this place

the vitrine is located in the area of Arnulf Park - the building has an elevator and you can easily drive up to the front door with your van or other small delivery vehicle

In case you need to have it taken down and installed again at your place - we can talk about that

you may contact me either through InterNations or the better would be just send me an email - Protected content

thanks for looking

Munich Forum