Join now

Offering 1-room (studio apartment) from July (Munich)

Hello Internation friends!

I live in 1-room apartment (studio type). It doesn’t have a separate kitchen, but a kitchen space, which includes sink, fridge, cupboards, microwave and a small stove with 2 hot plates. The room has a bathroom and toilet at once, as there is a bathtub in it. There is also a nice balcony.

The room is fully furnished, but some of the things I have bought, so if interested you can buy them from me for a reasonable price.

The apartment is located very close to Olympia-Einkaufszentrum and this is the U-bahn station. Accordingly you have the U-1 and U-3, literally 5 min walk from the entrance. The apartment is in a small apartment building of 4 floors and this place is on the 3rd.

The rent you will pay to the landlady is Protected content as this covers heating and water and you also have a Keller. However, electricity and internet are separate. I pay 30 for electricity and the internet is 14 eur now, but it will become 20. It is my contract, but I can transfer it to you if you are interested, so you have connection immediately.
The Kaution is 1,410 EUR.

Please drop me a message if interested. I can give you more details and arrange a meeting.