We are an international market research provider dedicated to improving premium and luxury brands’ performance. We help premium and luxury brands enhance the way they engage their consumers at the store and through other touch-points and, as a result, improve their sales.
Please visit our Website at Protected content to learn more.
To consolidate our competitive advantages, continue improving or service offerings and expand our market research in other segments of the premium and luxury brand sectors we are constantly on the look-out for talent, and are currently seeking our next North East Europe Operations Coordinator.
In this position, based in Munich and reporting to the North East Europe Operations Manager and the Europe Operations Manager, you are in charge of timely executing the fieldwork of the local, regional and international missions of your Business Unit, with key responsibilities:
• To plan, recruit, train and certify a sufficient and adequate number of active Shop Performance Evaluators to meet the current and forecasted missions in your operating areas;
• To manage the timely assignment and execution of fieldwork as per company standards, specific mission/client requirements and project schedule;
• To ensure the quality of the field surveys, their timely collection and electronic submission;
• Communicate with other company departments in order to complete the projects in a timely manner (Finance, Quality, Validation…);
• Coordinate with and report project status to management team;
• To work on a large scale development of the North East Europe database, enhance strategies locally and regionally;
You bring to this position attention and accuracy for details that you support by:
• University degree;
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent german and english languages skills
• Demonstrable ability to multi-task;
• Positive and outgoing personality;
• Ability to work as part of a team;
• A strong quality focus and client-centric mindset
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
Interested by the relation between brands and consumers? You would like to help these brands to improve their sales performance? Please join us!
Joining Albatross Global Solutions is to fully commit yourself in the success of the brands who trust us.
Please send your resume, application letter, availability and salary expectation to Nicole LY-DIN at Protected content