PATENT TECHNICAL ADVISOR (Munich)
A Latin American law firm with large international client portfolio and offices in Buenos Aires, Argentina & Sao Paolo, Brazil are looking to immediately to cooperate with a
PATENT TECHNICAL ADVISOR on a freelance basis, for our team that works primarily in the Pharmaceutical/chemistry fields.
Please apply ONLY if you fulfill the following requirements
• Master's Degree in Organic Chemistry
• 2-3 years’ Work experience in Intellectual Property only looking for international PCT experience - EP experience (not needed)
• Detail oriented
• Are well organized, able to prioritize and follow up independently on tasks
• Able to work well under pressure and handle deadlines
• Communicate in English (fluently - business English)
• Spanish fluency
• German fluency (but not necessary)
• Based in the greater Munich area
This would position would predominantly be a home office position, with occasional working at the partner company's Munich location.
DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST!
Please send your cover letter and CV in English to Protected content .
ONLY applications with these documents will be taken into consideration.