Personal Assistant (part time) for Munich Office
We are a law firm, with over 80 years of experience, specialized and dedicated to providing a complete range of Intellectual Property and Regulatory Affairs services throughout Latin America.
Our HQ is located in Buenos Aires, where more than 40 highly-trained IP professionals work and are connected to an extensive network of IP professionals in each country of Latin America.
For our European Business Development Office in Munich, Germany we are looking for a candidate for the following position.
Personal Assistant (part time 20 hours/week) to the Managing Director of European Business Development Office in Munich:
• Organizing daily schedule
• Arranging/organizing travel & accommodation
• Handling official correspondence and preparing letters, presentations and reports in German & English
• Handling personal bank accounts (cards & payments)
• Handling insurance accounts (including personal)
• Providing personal assistance
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
• Liaising with suppliers, official offices and staff
• Relevant work experience preferably as Personal Assistant for an Attorney
• Secondary education/vocational training
• Excellent verbal and written German (native proficiency) and English
Key skills required:
• Flexibility & adaptability
• good interpersonal & communication skills
• organizational skills
• MS Office proficiency
Possibility for further growth within company
Please send your CV directly to Protected content