Join now

Private Meditation Instructor (Munich)

You are an engaged person committed to your work and your social activities and you would also like to deepen your self-knowledge, yet you have no time to attend group sessions or to join any community practice for meditation instructions?
You would like to learn how to meditate or how to integrate meditation better in your daily life?
You want to practice privately, in the comfort of your home, without being associated to any particular group?

You live in Munich?

I offer my services to you, as a personal tutor, at your place, at the time of your choice, morning or evening.

I have substantial training in various Buddhist forms of meditation, acquired in different monasteries in India, Nepal and China. I am a PhD student of Indology and Tibetology at LMU. My professional profile can be examined further on LinkedIn, at: Protected content

I offer meditation tutorship for beginners and for more advanced practitioners who want to reflect on their experience, receive sound feedbacks and build-up their motivation to practice regularly. – in English or French

Upon request, learning to read and pronounce Sanskrit mantras can be arranged.

Fees:
20 Euros per person per hour
15 Euros person per hour for groups of 3 and more

You can contact me at: Protected content

or on my cell phone at: Protected content

I am at your service,
Karl-Stephan Bouthillette

Munich Forum