Product Development, Procurement and Administration Internship:
We are an organic skin care company in Munich, Germany. We sell our products through Pharmacies, Flash Sites (member shopping sites) and Wholesalers in other countries. In addition our products are also exported to more than 10 countries. Protected content .
We are looking for a team member to join our fast growing company. This would be a full time internship for 6 months. Your tasks would revolve round the product development, procurement and customer service. It would be a great opportunity to generate a broad range of experience.
Procurement 50% (around 3-4hours)
- Obtain High quality, cost effective suppliers for components from Germany, Europe and Asia.
- Organising the transport/ delivery of components from all over the world.
- Searching for new manufacturers for different types of new products and also for the current products.
- Negotiating with suppliers.
Product Development 40% (around 2.5-3hours)
- Assist in new product development.
- Identification of highest quality active ingredients with Clinical trials with most competitive pricing
- Analysis of active ingredient with clinical trials with regard to product performance
- Identification of manufacturer with the most cost effective price.
- Finalising the production.
Administration 10% (1. Protected content
- Bank Collections
- Answering queries about collections from customers
- Maintaining record of payments
- Paying Invoices
- Paying Interest to the Investors of the Company
You will be working across all three of these Main Tasks. We are looking for a dynamic, well organized team player who will also have the ability of multi-tasking. Spoken and written English and German are necessary.
The monthly salary would be Protected content Brutto. We need somebody who can start from 01.01.2016.
If you think this is the type of the internship you are looking for please send your CVs to the email address below:
Mrs. Reshmi Karmakar
Herba Anima GmbH