At Experteer we currently have an internship position open in the Product Management team (see below the full description). If you would like to develop yourself in product mgmt and the internet world this is a great opportunity to join a top team! Please send us your CV to Protected content .
EXPERTEER is a Premium Career Service for senior-level professionals in Germany and across Europe. Experteer offers over 2 million registered members discreet access to over 10.000 registered headhunters and tens of thousands of job offers. Experteer partners with leading brands such as Handelsblatt, Financial Times Deutschland, Fins from The Wall Street Journal, Il Sole 24 Ore, La Tribune and Cinco Días and many more.
We at Experteer pride ourselves for our dynamism and innovation from our multi-national team of experienced specialists from more than 20 different countries working in the Online- and Recruitment sector. As a multiple award winning start-up company we offer all the advantages and prospects of a fast growing business that is financed by renowned venture capitalists Holtzbrinck Ventures, Wellington Partners and BV Capital.
Experteer is currently looking to expand its top-class and experienced team in Munich, and is offering an
Internship in Product Management (m/f Protected content
Are you ready to take on responsibility? ● Do you want to make an impact? ● Do you love being part of an international team? ● Does an entrepreneurial atmosphere inspire and motivate you? ● Do challenges drive you to outperformance? ● Do you enjoy working together with smart people?
Then come and join the team designing the future of Experteer’s online services:
• Conceptualize and create specification for new features/products
• Conduct user tests and market research
• Create project timelines, ensure on time delivery and manage internal project communication
• Optimize onsite features
• Analyse adoption of new features/products after launch
• Work closely with designers, developers, marketing department and management
YOUR SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Above-average student at a leading university in any field of study
• Ability to learn fast and familiarize yourself with new subject areas; Self-starter with getting-things-done mentality
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, and a strong capacity for collaborative teamwork
• Strategic thinking skills and tendency to see the larger opportunity, without losing sight of the details
• Enjoys interacting with different people from different functions
• Very good written and verbal language skills in English (German proficiency a plus, but not required)
• A challenging role with a steep learning curve and a high degree of independence
• Opportunity to develop your analytical, creative, communicative, critical thinking and project management skills
• Chance to create products that millions of people from around the world will use
• Dynamic, truly international team with a startup feel
• Flat hierarchies and quick decision making processes
• Great office location in the heart of Munich (Germany)
• Flexible work hours
• Above-average compensation
• Minimum commitment 6 months
Sounds good to you? Great - why is your application not in our mailbox yet? Please send your CV with cover letter to Protected content