Quality Assurance Analyst (Munich)
Intellectual Property is the power that keeps businesses moving forward. The energy provided by this natural, sustainable and highly renewable resource can provide organisations with the greatest competitive advantage—yet only if they have the ability and know-how to manage it for maximum return at every stage of its lifecycle.
Our client, Thomson Reuters, offers professionals in many fields the tools and services that are needed to align organizations IP strategy with their business strategy, at every stage.
For our client we are looking for a
Quality Assurance Analyst (m/w)
Department: IP Management Consulting Services
Business: IP & Science
Location: Freiburg preferred (other: Munich)
• Provides input for the planning, integration, casing, scripting, and execution of all testing required of a single configuration change or project.
• Provides the complete test planning document for assigned project.
• Reviews business requirements and functional designs specifications for low to moderately complex changes/systems for completeness and testability.
• Develops, writes and maintains the test plans, develops test scripts for automation for assigned projects.
• Conducts testing using company-specific, manual, programmatic or automated processes.
• Executes test scripts/cases and communicates the results of testing.
• Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent in education and work experience.
• 5 + years of experience in quality assurance analysis.
• Advanced software testing skills with good domain knowledge.
• Software development experience.
• Knowledge in IP preferred.
• Fluent in German and English
What Thomson Reuters offers:
• Dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial work environment
• Opportunity to develop skills
About us: Eurosearch Consultants GmbH is a recruitment company specialized in internet based search and selection of high potential professionals and executives.
If you are interested in this long-term permanent position, please send us your application preferably by e-mail to Ms. Britt Bergen.
If you have any questions about this challenge please feel free to contact Ms. Bergen by telephone at Protected content by email at Protected content .
We look forward to get in touch with you!