Quality Engineer / Supply Chain Engineer wanted! (Munich)
Bull Engineering Services GmbH is located in Munich and a leading European specialist in critical systems in the High-Tech sector (aerospace, defence, automotive, energy). As a subsidiary of the Bull Group (10,000 employees in 50 countries), our focus is in the area of system engineering, software architecture, embedded system development and quality management.
We are looking for
Engineer Quality Assurance/ Supply Chain Engineer (m/f)
What are my responsibilities?
- Implementation of the quality pre-planning process
- Supplier liaison regarding quality issues
- Processing of complaints and problem solutions using 8D process
- Participation in feasibility study, risk analysis, specification creations and the implementation of the necessary processes
- Coordination of activities for the development and compilation of documents for process and product release
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, automotive engineering
- At least five year of relevant work experience in the field of automotive
- Experience in the following areas:
o Q-methods, QM-Systems
o SAP beneficial
- Business fluent in English and German
- Willingness to travel
What else do I need to know?
We offer an exciting position and a working environment that enables sucess. An open and respectful treatment and a good working environment are the foundations of our business philosophy.
Interested? Then send your complete application
Containing your earlierst possible starting date and your salary requirements via email to:
HR & Recruiting Manager