We’re looking for a Regional Sales Manager who will be responsible for business development of the Titanium components within the European Automotive market
• Establish Hermith’s presence in the European automotive market, build and develop relationships with key players in the automotive industry and associated companies whilst identifying new market opportunities.
• Utilize and implement creative and innovative sales techniques to increase sales volume.
• Increase the market share by establishing Long Term Agreements with key accounts
• Identify genuine end-user business development opportunities; organise initiatives and resources to secure sales in designated territory or market segment.
• Developing existing customers and key accounts of the automotive markets by managing the sales support and service levels as well as managing all arising commercial issues.
• Handle customer calls related to requirements and orders, investigate_ basis of complaint, refer_ problems to appropriate personnel, recommend action to rectify problems, and follow up to ensure resolution.
• Coordinate with key customers to expedite and troubleshoot customer requirements and orders.
• Develop end-user sales in core titanium semi-finished products consumables.
• Enhance the reputation of the company in the end user customer sector and to improve brand profile throughout the region served.
• Establish first class relationships with key industrial end user customers.
• Experience in sales preferably in a technical industry
• Requires a good working knowledge of MS Office products.
• Conversational English is mandatory.
• Willingness to travel.
• You get the opportunity to work in a dynamic and international work environment, to apply your ideas and contribute to our success story.
• You can expect a highly motivated team, diversified assignments and a performance-oriented salary.
Sounds good? If you think you've got what it takes to become part of the Hermith Team - send us your CV plus the reasons why you think you would be a perfect fit, to Protected content