Join now

Research Project about Inpatriate Management (Munich)

Dear all,

May I introduce myself, my name is Jana, I'm a student at the FAU University in Nurnberg doing my Masters in International Business Studies.

Please allow me to present you something, which could be also a matter of interest of yours.

As still many international assignments fail due to the broad set of challenges that inpatriates are facing, our goal is to investigate these important issues and try to find answers and practical recommendations to the distinct aspects of training, compensation, language-related barriers and family issues. We seek to provide companies with the necessary knowledge so that they can optimize the whole process of international assignments for inpatriates here in Germany.

To achieve this, we are going to conduct a research project about Inpatriate Management.
Therefore, we search for possible interview candidates, who are currently living and working in the Munich Metropolitan Area as Inpatriates and who would be willing to take part in our survey (data collection via a short questionnaire).

If you can imagine to support our initiative to ease the working as well as private life of inpatriates in Germany, I would be very happy if you would provide me with your first and last name, title, your organization and E-Mail address.

Our Chairholder Prof. Dr. Dirk Holtbrügge (see chair website on Protected content would contact you in person via Mail regarding the questionnaire in the mid of November.

Want to support us in this important concern?

Best regards and in hope for your help,
Jana Voisar

Munich Forum

Our Global Partners