Join now

Romantic Appartment close to City Center (Munich)

Hey Guys! I have to leave urgently for 3 weeks so I'm glad to offer you my Appartment between Böhmerwaldplatz and Prinzregentenstrasse (Bogenhausen). It would be from 11 of August and till 1 of September. Its really close to City Center (2 min walking till Ubahn U4, 7 Min by Subway till Karlsplatz, 5 Min by bus till ostbahnhof). Appartment has 2 nice rooms (romantic light one with butterflies and plants hanging from ceiling and woody one with wood decoration), balcony with pond and bunch of greenies and flowers (also roses), fully equiped kitchen (toater, boiler, 2 coffemachines tassimo and with filter), professional power mixer to prepare smoothies, table with 2 sits, microvawe atc.), in 2nd rooms there is a big glass table for 5 persons at least, hanging plants, cabel TV). Dish Washer, Wash Mashine are also here. I leave you also fresh bed linen, towels. You can also use my bike.
Bogenhausen is very quite secure part of Munich as well one of the most expensive. Because we leave urgently I offer you my flat for the same rate I take it (rate of Protected content 400€ weekly/ Protected content all 3 weeks for all flat 80 m2. Hope to hear from you soon. I can also send you pics on email if you want.
Cheers, Ana