Join now

Room for Rent in August, only 220€ (Munich)

Protected content
I will be traveling abroad for almost one month and I would like to rent my beautiful, big and quiet room in Milbertshofen.

The room is facing West and receives quite a bit of sunshine in the afternoon. It is about 21 sq. m. and is fully furnished. Thou most of my stuff remains in the room, I would empty it out as much as I can and there should be enough space for all the luggage a person needs for a month.
The apartment is perfectly located, near U2 Frankfurter Ring,about
5 mins walking distance. To get to the city it takes just 10 more minutes with the underground.
The apartment has a quite comfortable bathroom and kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped with the regular stuff, dishwasher and an espresso machine. The balcony is accessible from here and we often have a beer on it with my flatmate.

Sonstiges:
The rent is Protected content for the whole period 1. Protected content and includes everything, no other hidden costs. I will be requiring a deposit of Protected content that will be returned when exchanging keys at the end of the period provided there was no damage of course. Get in touch: Protected content

Munich Forum