We’re looking for a flatmate for our new WG. We have a new apartment in Neuhausen near Donnersbergerbrücke and want a 3rd person to join us. Moving days are the 29th and 30th of September. There are 3 rooms up for grabs (20m2, 15m2 and 14m2) to go with a great common space, 2 full bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, terrace and 2 possible parking spaces.
Who are we:
Meghan and Holly, international school teachers, 27 and 28 respectfully, American and British, Brunette and Blonde, sporty and musically talented.
We do not live together yet, so you will be joining us from the beginning. We hope to start this WG with someone who works a regular schedule like us but also enjoys BBQs, movie nights, happy hour, adventure and fancy dress parties.
The Flat (Apartment):
- Open, breezy dachgeschloss with top floor (10m2) terrace
- big living room with beamer and projection screen for movies (and games if you have a system)
- Dinning area with table for 4-6
- big fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine and window that looks onto the terrace
- 2 full bathrooms (one with bathtub, one with a shower) with storage
- Hallway storage cabinets and shoe cabinets
- underground parking spots available Protected content each)
The big one is 20m2 and has access to the terrace and a large built-in closet.
The medium one is 15m2.
The smaller one is 14m2 and has a full wall book shelf.
The flat is:
- Tengelmann supermarket is next door and connected through the underground parking (no jacket in winter!)
- 5 min walk from 16 and 17 tram
- 7 min walk away from the Donnersbergerbruecke sbahn station
Protected content away from 19 tram stop that also has the night tram
We’re looking for someone who:
- speaks at least German or English (thats all we have to offer unfortunately)
- ideally lived with flatmates before
- has a full-time job like we do
- is in a similar age range as us
- would enjoy cooking with us
Rent depends on the room you pick and can be from Protected content more for the big room.
Kation is Protected content .
Cost of extras that we are buying off the current tenants and can sell on later Protected content (like provision you can get back).
If this sounds like what you’re looking for, please send us a private message with a little about yourself and how long you would stay in the flat.
Meghan and Holly