Join now

Room to rent for 2 to max 4 months (Munich)

I look for a flat mate. Room free starting mid- / end of June or July for 2 to max 4 months.
Rent Protected content all included (deposit Protected content .
Perfect place when you look for good life in a high quality area. District: Nymphenburg – the Schlosskanal is just around the corner. Very good parking situation.
Sunny room with garden view. ceiling height over 3 m high! The room is fully furnished – very comfortable bed (queen size), chest of drawers (commode), small bench, if needed table and chairs.
The room – 14 m2 – feels airy and pretty much bigger due to a high ceiling (3 m) and two windows. The center of action is anyway the big kitchen/living.
Trams 12, 16 and 17 can be reached within a few minutes walk, next underground is Rotkreuzplatz or S-Bahn Hirschgarten or Laim. Shopping at Romanplatz (walking distance) or Rotkreuzplatz,
Best jogging area in Munich :-).
If you are a self responsibile Person with a positive attitude and respect for others then you are my favorite flat mate :-)
Weekend commuters are welcome - but not a must of course.
If you are interested and/ or have questions send me a PM and / or see also some pictures WG-Gesucht, pics Protected content

((pls note: the rent for IN is lower than over WG Gesucht!))