Thomson CompuMark develops and delivers intelligent trademark information and trademark research services. They provide trademark and brand professionals the information needed to protect the value of brands while reducing the time, costs, complexity and risks of managing trademark portfolios. Thomson CompuMark is part of Thomson Reuters and employs more than Protected content worldwide, with operational and sales offices in Belgium, Canada, France, Italy, Japan, Sweden, the United Kingdom and the United States.
For our client, Thomson Reuters, we are looking for a
Sales Consultant (m/w)
Business: Thomson Reuters CompuMark
Location: Munich preferred
• Pursues net new business through a high volume of strategic prospecting and account development.
• Maintains, develops and grows a rigorous pipeline with accurate forecasting
• Operates as an integral member of the Regional sales team, contributing skills and knowledge to the development of accounts.
• Contributes to the development of new sales revenues by identifying potential sales and opportunities, conducting in pre-sales calls, developing customized presentations, creating written proposals and providing subject matter expertise
• University degree
• Fluency in German and English
• Minimum of 4 years sales experience in a consultative selling environment
• Proven track record of successful prospecting and consistent achievement of targets in a complex sales environment
• Knowledge of SPIN and/or Miller Heiman sales methodologies preferred
What Thomson Reuters offers:
• Dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial work environment
• Opportunity to develop skills
About us: Eurosearch Consultants GmbH is a recruitment company specialized in internet based search and selection of high potential professionals and executives.
If you are interested in this long-term permanent position, please send us your application preferably by e-mail to Ms. Britt Bergen.
If you have any questions about this challenge please feel free to contact Ms. Bergen by telephone at Protected content by email at Protected content .
We look forward to get in touch with you!