SAP is look Head of Cloud Security (Munich)
my department is looking for head, German is not a must but english yes, you can give my name. Merci Isabelle
Head of Cloud Security – LoB Customer Engagement & Commerce (CEC)
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The cloud delivery organization behind SAP’s “Beyond CRM” strategy is seeking a committed leader that is excited to join us in tackling the challenges of rapid growth and success in the space of Customer Engagement & Commerce. Working as a peer in a team of strong leaders in areas such as Architecture, Infrastructure, DevOps and Support, the ideal candidate will apply entrepreneurial spirit to own security strategy, implementation and operations of the portfolio of cloud services.
The Head of Cloud Security will report to the Global Head, Strategic Programs & Projects, CEC Cloud Services & Support. He will be the security responsible for all delivery of the entire portfolio of CEC Cloud Services.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The role will include the following responsibilities:
• Protected content responsibility for developing, implementing and administrating technical security standards, as well as a suite of security services and tools to address and mitigate security risk.
• Protected content impacts of new technologies on the organizations overall information security and establish processes to review implementation of new technologies to ensure security compliance.
• Protected content the development and implementation of effective policies and practices to secure protected and sensitive data, ensure information security and compliance with relevant legislation and legal interpretation.
• Protected content a strategy for dealing with audits, compliance checks and external assessment processes for internal/external auditors, PCI, SOC II.
• Protected content education and awareness programs and advise operating units at all levels on security issues, best practices, and vulnerabilities.
• Protected content as primary control point during significant information security incidents.
• Protected content , understand and communicate the business impact of standard and non-standard customer security related requests to executives both internal and external
• Protected content experience with communication to non-technical people both internal and external
• Protected content discussions with security experts both internal and external
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Protected content in Computer Science, SW Engineering, or comparable
• Protected content security certification (I.E. CISSP or CISM)
• Protected content oriented leader that possesses a strong ability to influence and is comfortable working in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment
• Protected content with identifying and leveraging industry and internal best practices to continuously improve security systems and investigation techniques
• Protected content to communicate and collaborate effectively across multiple levels of management, from the Board level to IT Operations staff members.
• Protected content command of the English language, both written and spoken (native speaker preferred)
• Protected content language skills a plus
• Protected content experience in designing and implementing a range of security policies, processes and technologies at an enterprise level, preferably within a cloud business environment
• Protected content of security experience developing and leading large corporate security, risk management, and other related programs’
• Protected content in all aspects of security disciplines: information security, industrial security, cyber-risk and vulnerability assessments, threat analysis, incident response, threat modeling, security intelligence, business continuity, disaster recovery, forensic investigations, and a successful track record mitigating risks and security threats with solutions that are cost effective, compliant, flexible, and as transparent as possible
• Protected content experience with success at being recognized and respected by the top leaders within the company as a security expert who can easily and concisely articulate related issues and solutions as well as utilize data to illustrate success and opportunities for improvement
• Protected content as a successful senior leader overseeing multiple international locations
• Protected content responsibility for either Java or ABAP-based web applications
TRAVEL Protected content %
THE POSITION IS FULL TIME BASED IN MUNICH