Join now

Searching for a job! Who can help me? (From Italy) (Munich)

After graduating in Physics, awarded with honors, I had a career primarily concerned the informatics field. Over the past 9 years, however, I was asked to manage a Research Consortium for Innovation IT, attended by Telecom Italy, ITS Spa and University of Naples Federico II. The management has affected both the coordination of research and proposition activities, and the administration, finance and human resources. Currently I'm not working, since the Consortium was put into voluntary liquidation by the industrial partners. I'd like to have a talk with you to verify the possibility of collaboration, putting at your disposal my experience.

In the last period, about a year and half, I was involved in business development activities for some companies, regarding SAP Business One and other products. I also dealt with IT governance. With regard to the business development activities, I have dealt with SAP products, products for saving energy and water saving. I also studied issues of IT governance, and in particular the regulations ITIL, ISO Protected content COBIT applied to application security, change management and business continuity.

Thank you very much!
(Your) Alessandro