Join now

Seeking engineering opportunities in Munich

Hi everyone,

I know this might be a long shot, but I am currently looking for manufacturing or process engineering positions in the aerospace/aviation industry in Munich (I would also be interested in the automotive industry).

I have over 13 years of experience working as a manufacturing/process engineer in the aerospace industry and am currently employed at SpaceX in the United States. My specialties lie in spin forming, fabrication, machining, and tool design processes (in particular, for manned and satellite launch vehicle stage fuel tank caps and engine nozzles). I am proficient in a few different CAD packages (Pro Engineer & Siemens NX) and I also have experience with Six Sigma Black Belt/Green Belt and Lean Manufacturing techniques.

I am planning to move to Munich within the next few months with my wife, who is a German citizen. My German language skills are currently at the A1/A2 level; however, I am taking additional courses to ensure my capabilities are proficient to the B1/B2 level and beyond.

If anyone knows of any relevant positions or would be able to put me in contact with people who do, it would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Aaron Williams