Join now

Seeking Position in PR/Communications or Marketing (Munich)

Hi everyone,

I am a communications professional with over 6.5 years of experience in both marketing and public relations. I lived in Munich for 5 years ( Protected content ), working as an account executive/account manager for an international public relations company focused on life sciences. I returned to the United States two years ago and currently reside in Southern California, where I work as an account executive specializing in strategic communications and marketing initiatives for a major pharmaceutical company.

I am hoping to return to Munich within the next few months- that being said, I am looking for any roles in marketing, strategic communications or public relations. I have experience with account and project management, media relations, copy writing (i.e. press releases, websites, brochures, case studies, etc.), promotion and advertising, event organization and management, direct marketing initiatives, and business development campaigns.

I should also note that I am a dual American/German citizen with clearance to work in the EU (native English speaker and proficient in written/spoken German).

If anyone knows of any job opportunities or potential leads, please send me a message via InterNations or email at lrmcconville[at]hotmail.com.

Best regards,

Lauren McConville

Munich Forum