SSP Europe is looking for Software Testers for its Munich or Regensburg office. This is the job description:
• Test new and existing features of our products and software components as well as internal tools and create reports
• Analyze and evaluate, in consultation with the management reported bugs using our Task Tracking System
• Maintain the application under test cases and test plans
• Automate test with existing tools and work with appropriate scripts.
• You are contact person for the development team regarding bugs reported
• You have a good understanding of web applications and cloud applications incl. Mobile devices.
• Provide assistance to our colleagues’ questions and participate in meetings.
• High quality, good technical understanding and strong analytical skills.
• Detail oriented and communicative.
• Basic knowledge of usability.
• Familiar with Java.
• Good German and English, spoken and written.
• Strong self-motivation with the aim to improve software quality
•Experience in Databases desirable
We use SoapUI and Swagger for the Java-Webservice Testings, Jenkins and Bamboo for Built Processes. And it is also a to do to evaluate and implement other tools in the near future by the tester