Join now

Spanish psychologist (Psicóloga española) (Munich)

Hola a todos!

Siendo una expatriada española en Munich, soy consciente de lo necesario que resulta el poder hablar con alguien en tu propio idioma. Soy una psicóloga con más de 25 años de experiencia en terapia individual y de pareja. Tengo mi consultorio en Schwabing y me encantaría ofrecerle consultas privadas a aquellos hispanohablantes que necesiten o estén interesados en terapia. Si quieres mayor información sobre los servicios que ofrezco, por favor, escríbeme a mi email: Protected content o llámame al Protected content . Mi página web es: Protected content

Saludos,

Cristina

- Protected content

Hello everyone,

Being a Spanish expat living in Munich, I am wide aware of how important it is to have someone to talk to in your own language. I am a psychologist with more than 25 years of experience in individual and couple therapy. I have my practice in Schwabing and I would be more than happy to offer private therapy to all of you Spanish speaking people, who are in need of it. If you would like more information on the services I provide, please, feel free to send me an email to: Protected content or give a call to: Protected content . My website is: Protected content

All the best,

Cristina

Munich Forum

Our Global Partners