Join now

Student exchange (Munich)

Hi all:
I want to sent my daughter Protected content 4-6 month to the US to attend high school.
We have very good private contacts and want to leave our daughter with our US friends.
We want to organize the exchange due to the costs privately.
Does anybody know what permissions/visa we would need.
Can she travel on a tourist visa and attend school.
I look forward for any help.
regards Thomas

Munich Forum